What does it take to be a Professional Popcorn Person at Popcorn, Indiana? It’s pretty simple, actually. You need to be personable, industrious, and passionate about creating the best-tasting snacks on the planet! We are passionate about snacking and we are also wildly passionate about how we treat our people, our partners, and our planet. Popcorn, Indiana is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for Director, IT (Englewood, NJ)
As a member of the management team, this position is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions. Ensure effective integration of process and IS activities.
This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions. Manage risk and control costs, ensure compliance with security controls and processes and procedures.
This position will also manage day-to-day delivery of all aspects of the IT infrastructure and advise on operational issues and vendor relationship management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, Master’s degree preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years progressive experience in IT including 3+ years in a supervisory role.
• Experience in a rapidly growing enterprise. Proven ability to execute with strategic thinking. Ability to adjust to rapid changes within the business.
• Able to see beyond current situations towards higher level process/systems improvements.
• Advanced Sage MAS 500 and Accellos Radio Beacon skills preferred.
• Detailed knowledge of Microsoft products: SQL-Server, ASP.NET, Server technologies and Office.
• Strong vender management skills and project management discipline.
• A tendency to listen first, collaborate, and to operate as a member of a team. Excellent communication skills.
Please send your resume to HR@popcornindiana.com and include Director, IT in the subject line.
We will review your resume and follow up with you if we feel there is a match.
Thank you for your interest in Popcorn, Indiana!
Agencies and Recruiters
If you are an Agency or Recruiter and have a qualified candidate for any of our opportunities, please reach out to HR@popcornindiana.com prior to submitting a resume. Thanks!