What does it take to be a Professional Popcorn Person at Popcorn, Indiana? It’s pretty simple, actually. You need to be personable, industrious, and passionate about creating the best-tasting snacks on the planet! We are passionate about snacking and we are also wildly passionate about how we treat our people, our partners, and our planet. Popcorn, Indiana is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a Field Manager – NYC Area
The Field Manager is responsible for supervising the Field Associate team and overseeing marketing and sales activities in our core accounts throughout the NYC market.
1. Hire, train and oversee all activities of the Field Associate (FA) team in the market
2. Coordinate FA schedule to support sales and marketing efforts; drive sales and awareness
a. Retail blitz – upselling, display merchandising, POS, shelf integrity
b. In-store demos
c. Manage and support retailer and community events
d. Distributor dock parties
3. Utilize a 360 degree strategy to build consumer awareness, drive sales at retail and in local events through education & trial
4. Manage storage facilities, sampling product inventory and marketing tools
5. Drive brand recognition and brand awareness
a. Drive the brand at key events, demos, and seeding opportunities
b. Develop relationships with influencers and local groups organizations
c. Seed product and leverage product placement with relevant contacts and local opportunities
6. Work directly with our distributor partners & brokers to build displays and increase sales
7. Identify market trends and interpret how those trends will affect the marketplace
8. Weekly recapping of execution to Regional Field Marketing Manager
9. Be the friendly face of the brand!
• Competence to influence store purchasing decisions with effective use of sales and negotiation techniques
• Ability to recruit, train, lead and motivate a team
• Demonstrated success in building and fostering relationships
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivated, high level of integrity, reliability and “team first” mentality
• Ability to forecast sales, expenses and revenue
BA/BS degree preferred
DSD knowledge highly preferred
*Valid driver’s license, registered and insured vehicle and ability to drive to and from accounts throughout the Market are required
*Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds as needed
Please send your resume to HR@popcornindiana.com and include Field Manager in the subject line.
We will review your resume and follow up with you if we feel there is a match.
Thank you for your interest in Popcorn, Indiana!
Agencies and Recruiters
If you are an Agency or Recruiter and have a qualified candidate for any of our opportunities, please reach out to HR@popcornindiana.com prior to submitting a resume. Thanks!