- About Us
- The Buzz
- Contact Us
What does it take to be a Professional Popcorn Person at Popcorn, Indiana? It’s pretty simple, actually. You need to be personable, industrious, and passionate about creating the best-tasting snacks on the planet! We are passionate about snacking and we are also wildly passionate about how we treat our people, our partners, and our planet. Popcorn, Indiana is an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager- Natural Channel on the West Coast.
The RSM will lead regional sales efforts within the natural channel with responsibility for specific regional retailers. He/She will direct, manage and oversee broker and distributer network.
Specific responsibilities are to:
1. Manage existing accounts and trade promotions
2. Develop new accounts and establish retailer/distributor level trade promotions budgets
3. Pioneer and develop new accounts
4. Manage an existing broker network and ensure consistent messaging
5. Assist in developing a financial forecast and budget for each of the customers and work with Sales leadership to makes sure the forecast is achieved
6. Manage a budget and achieve revenue targets while managing trade and promotional spending within guidelines
A successful candidate will have:
1. The ability to understand the key internal and external drivers for successful growth at a profitable rate and appropriately develop and execute the plan
2. Demonstrated success in selling and negotiating using effective communication skills
3. Financial savvy and demonstrated ability to create a forecast
4. Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and grow a large budget
5. Demonstrated success in account negotiations, category management and deduction resolution, and pricing strategies
6. Strong analytical skills and sound business judgment
7. Self-motivation, a high level of integrity, reliability and a “team first” mentality
• BA/BS degree preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience with natural channel retailers, brokers and distributors
• MS Office, SPINS and Data Garden
· Experience establishing retailer/distributer level programs and budgets
· Experience managing trade spend budgets
· Proven record in fostering relationships with strategic customers required
Please send your resume to HR@popcornindiana.com and include RSM-Natural in the subject line.
We will review your resume and send you more detailed information about the position you are interested in if we feel there is a match.
Thank you for your interest in Popcorn, Indiana!
Agencies and Recruiters
If you are an Agency or Recruiter and have a qualified candidate for any of our opportunities, please reach out to HR@popcornindiana.com prior to submitting a resume. Thanks!